Does the world of engineering excite you? Are you able to create an inspiring 1-2 minute video about one of the National Academy of Engineering’s Grand Challenges? If so, consider entering the Engineering For You 2 Video Contest for a chance to win $25,000!
From the contest website:
We want you to review the NAE’s 14 Grand Challenges for Engineering, then create a video that shows how achieving one or more of the NAE Grand Challenges for Engineering will lead to a more sustainable, healthy, secure, and/or joyous world.
- Make solar energy economical
- Provide energy from fusion
- Develop carbon sequestration methods
- Manage the nitrogen cycle
- Provide access to clean water
- Restore and improve urban infrastructure
- Advance health informatics
- Engineer better medicines
- Reverse-engineer the brain
- Prevent nuclear terror
- Secure cyberspace
- Enhance virtual reality
- Advance personalized learning
- Engineer the tools of scientific discovery
Individuals, teams, companies, and non-profits can all participate.
Are you ready to enter? Learn all the details at http://www.nae.edu/e4u2/.
The submission deadline is 12:00 PM Eastern on March 2, 2015. And, good luck! I can’t wait to see the winning entries come September!